University - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* University > Topics

Subject: Advice plz
Replies: 8 Views: 1065

mzsilver 7/7/2006 - 10:08:36
Any uni students have any useful tips x im due to start in sept eek x *

lush573 8/16/2006 - 3:06:06
Ummm jus enjoy ureslef n take things easy. dnt try to be sum1 ur not like dnt try n fit in jus be urself. Try to avoid the 'high life' quite alot of ppl esp new starts (which i was last yr) decide to be 'cool' and skip classes. trust me when it cu,ms to ur finals or ur exams u will regret it. also if u hav classes on a mon, DONT go out on a sun night cuz its a bad idea. all in all hav fun!! xoxo *

acegrlx 9/24/2006 - 1:45:47
Am goin to uni nxt september to do nursin lol *

6buny9 2/18/2007 - 1:09:16
stock up on beaked beans...... buy a hoody..... go to tesco and get sum paracetamol, andrews (for the hang over) and lemsip (for the flu that u WILL get)....... take a nap whenever you can..... learn to enjoy cheap bear (at any time of day)!!!!!!!! x x x *

dramir 9/24/2007 - 11:25:57
Am doin my uni study from in the jail.Need to know how to get absolute free fredom.Then develop human rights book as well as creat UN love department.Could please walk peaceful to the UNHCR office in Tel'aviv and ask for my asylum rights and free release. *

l0vebird 1.10.07 - 02:46am
Skipping 3-4 classes is ok. Don't miss assignments and quizzes. Always discuss your problems with the teachers. *

dramir 10/2/2007 - 1:43:30
I do agree with you, ovebird,but I couldnot to find a teacher?Can you please supply me with an advisor and a loweyer?Thank you. *

dramir 10/2/2007 - 1:46:41
I do agree with you, ovebird,but I couldnot able to find a teacher?Can you please supply me with an advisor and a loweyer?Thank you. *

l0vebird 2.10.07 - 08:41pm
I cannot do that *

* University Forum

Search:
topics replies

* University

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits